Your Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) - Maryland Realtor for Seniors
Marina Brockmann, your Maryland Senior Realtor is a specialist, trained by the National Association of Realtors to work with the mature market, catering to special needs. She offers compassion, sensitivity, and handholding in the transition of downsizing, selling a family home and moving into a different lifestyle. (smaller house, retirement community, assisted living etc.).
Considering moving to a retirement community or need to sell your parent’s home? Work with an SRES as your guide.
Offering realtor services and senior resources in Anne Arundel, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, Cecil County, Harford County and Howard County
What are the Benefits of an SRES?
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including: Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home. Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property.
- Assuring the home projects curb appeal
- Downsizing the accumulations of a lifetime
- Selling your property for its maximum value or a need for quick funds to use for retirement or alternate living arrangements
- Learn more about why you should choose an SRES
Who Do I Help? My Clients Include:
- Home owners and their personal representatives
- People in the retirement stage who are downsizing, moving and/or need resources and a realtor who can help sell their home, find a new home, and offer support during this transition
- Adult children helping their parents – Whether you are selling the family home, moving parent’s or loved ones to assisted living or a retirement community, downsizing or getting a home ready to sell, I can help with decisions and resources for this difficult and overwhelming time. Together this transaction can be less stressful and more successful.